In which the PCs:
- Set a horse on fire and were unable to discover the legendary formula for ‘Brootbeer!’ -Rizel
- Saved a merchant and fish trader, Itchibad, from an ambush set by the monstrous Grak. Additionally I tried dwarven ‘Purple Stuff’… and found it too strong. -Lute
- Slew three enemies by my own mighty hands, claiming their blood as trophy. -Phelan
- Killeded 3 thingies too, buts doesn’ts care, ‘ause ’ey weren’t PICTSTIES! – Tark (who should consider asking who knows Wanderer’s Tongue)
- Were tasked by Captain Jack Steel of The Green Cloakers to travel to Hollow’s Rest and report to the Lodge Captain there, or failing that, the town hedge woman who was writing. Had some insight to the make up of the group.
We should totally do a quote of the game! Group vote of course, it should be funny, mostly appropriate and if you get five, you get a bonus Legend Point!